Fire Service Engineer â€“ West Midlands
Kings Secure Technologies group company opportunity:
Working for a market leader in the Fire and Life safety systems sector, an opportunity has become available for a Fire Engineer to cover the West Midlands radius.
This role would suit someone who has skills in fire, warden call, door entry, CCTV, intruder and, ideally, emergency lighting along with experience in a range of addressable and conventional systems and are able to service and maintain whilst delivering excellent customer service.
Salary of Â£32,000 along with a package including vehicle (car or van), fuel card, mobile, laptop overtime, travel time, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays along with pension, health plans & discount schemes.
Key job responsibilities
- To repair, maintain and service fire systems.
- Completing projects within time constraints and to a high standard.
- Liaise with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions.
- Be comfortable working on large and small scale multi-disciplined projects as required.
- Working within a team and independently â€“ taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
- Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards.
- Travelling to sites as required.
- Assist with the call out rota and travel as necessary
Essential requirements for the job
- Experience of systems such as Morley, Gent, Kentec, Advanced, C-Tec and Apollo would be beneficial
- Experience of undertaking service, repair work
- Experience of conventional and addressable fire systems across a range of manufacturers equipment
- Knowledge of integration of detection systems into other disciplines would be a real advantage
- Full understanding to BS5839 is essential
- FIA 1 & 5, (Detection Design & Service/Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers)
- Flexible and proactive approach to all given tasks
- Driving license required
Desirable requirements for the job
- VESDA & Other Aspirating manufacturers is desirable
- Electrical background
- ICEL accreditation of emergency lighting
APPLY FOR ROLE
CV must be a .pdf or MS Word .doc/.docx file and under 500kb